Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Its all about the Toys II

forgot to mention Underdog and crew in the last pic...Here's some more. I still have some re-arranging to do (a never ending task) to put Towelie,  Butters, frozen Kenny and  Satan into the display.





SouthPark

AAaahhh Southpark, no explanation needed! The first line I didn't feel the need to get all the characters they released, BUT wish they would have released more from the show. seemed they stopped producing figures around season five, and if your a fan of the show you know there is a plethora of characters you wish they would/could tackle. They have recently begun re-releasing the core characters again at Toysrus and I'm hoping they will continue this by adding in some new characters...time will tell.
                                                  

Hanna-Barbera
Space Ghost
Thundarr the Barbarian
Blue Falcon and Dynomutt
Birdman


3 comments:

  1. Hey! I hope you still keep this blog up! I've been trying to find for forever the name of one of the Space Ghost characters, but sadly the internet has failed me. I tried once more today, I came across your blog and OMG! That's the one! Would you be super awesome and tell me the name of the character standing right from Brak, behind Scooby-Doo? The big monster guy with a mane! THANKS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Thanks for looking! The big guy with the mane is OOKLA from Hanna- Barbera's Thudarr the Barbarian line which consisted of Thundarr and his sun sword, OOKLA, his faithful companion and The Sorceress. Hope that helped!

      Delete
  2. Ahh! So that's why I couldn't find it anywhere, it's from Thundarr the Barbarian not Space Ghost! This was a lucky find. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete